Home » Why Regency?
For over 50 years, Regency has been known for well-merchandised,
well-built and well-maintained centers. People like shopping in our
- 86% of portfolio is anchored by top grocers, including Whole Foods Market, Publix, Safeway, Kroger and Trader Joe's.
- Grocer sales average $585 per square foot
- 96% same property percent leased
- Exceptionally maintained centers that are always inviting to consumers
Quite simply, Regency's centers generate more shopper visits. This means greater sales for you.
- 318 centers totaling 42.7 million square feet of retail space nationwide
- We are located in most major U.S. markets
- More than 100,000 people live within three miles of a Regency center
- More than $100,000 average HHI, significantly higher than the national average
Regency is where you want to be.
- People on the ground, in 19 regional offices, who know local retail
- Favored by over 4,200 unique retailers around the country
- Thriving retailers choose to stay with Regency – 70%-75% renewal rate
- Regency leaders average more than 30 years of experience
Quality is more than the property itself. It is the people behind it. Retailers trust us, and enjoy doing business with us, because we are honest and fair.
Fresh look is a blend of retail elements that combine merchandising, placemaking and a connection to the communities we serve... learn more