Home » Re/Development
Regency is a proven developer of quality, high-performance shopping centers. We've built 221 retail centers, and we're not done yet.
With capital in hand and full-service development expertise in-house, we will make your project happen.
Learn more about how we can help:
Our centers bring together the right mix of thriving retailers to draw shoppers and grow sales. We are proud to claim:
- More than 50 years of development expertise, ranging from grocery-anchored and community centers to redevelopments.
- Perfect turnover scores from Target. We complete projects on time.
- People on the ground, in your communities, so that we can handle on-site details for you.
- Superior retail knowledge. We know what you need in a center to build sales.
- Exceptionally maintained centers that are always inviting to customers.
- Centers in most major U.S. markets. We build where you want to be.
For Developers/JV Partners
We know development. And we have the funds, retailers, local knowledge and experience needed to make it happen. We have what it takes to get your retail project across the finish line.
- From financing to entitlements, construction, accounting, tax expertise and leasing – we've got you covered.
- A proven track-record of development expertise, ranging from grocery-anchored and community centers to redevelopments.
- We've built 221 retail centers since 2000.
Regency can add whatever is needed – capital, talent or expertise – to finish your project. Call us today.
Hear what our joint venture partners have said about Regency.
"It has been my privilege to partner with Regency on eight retail developments in the Northeast. Regency's development teams are experienced, conscientious, highly responsive and completely trustworthy professionals that understand the development process."
"Market at Colonnade is the second development project I have worked on with Regency. Three years after presenting a project to Whole Foods Market, I joined with Regency who successfully purchased the property within a year. It was only through the persistence of the Regency team that the project got done. The north Raleigh market is very competitive and this site fit Whole Foods' requirements perfectly. This development took a great deal of persistence and Regency Centers was the only company I met with enough vision and expertise to pull this together."
President, Welcor Development
"When we were trying to figure out how to get the momentum moving on the retail for Issaquah Highlands, we were looking for a development partner that could take ownership of this land and to have, not just the vision, and the reputation for getting things done, but also the financial resources and commitment to really drive something through in a time, like I mentioned, of economic uncertainty. It's not easy to find a development partner that can do that kind of thing, in this economy, that has the wherewithal to put together a project of this scale. Most developers are understandably kind of hunkering down and not taking the risks of this proportion, but Regency Centers is a major player in the region, and in the country, and we felt over a period of meetings and discussions that they were the ones that really had the ability to get this done. And they've proven that as we worked through a lot of really complex design, development, financial and other issues to get this started, (and) lease negotiations, to a point where they felt confident that they could move forward."
President and Chief Executive Officer, Port Blakely Companies
Economic Development Officers
We build the retail centers that customers want to shop in, and are proud to have in their neighborhood.
- Our well-anchored centers generate higher sales tax revenue.
- We build to stay.
- Our centers have the retailers that locals want.
- The look and feel of a neighborhood matters to us. Our centers are designed to fit in.
- We work closely with neighborhood associations before, during and after construction.
- Our Sustainability program leads the way in sustainability for retail centers.
- Local people build and manage our centers.
- We give back through the United Way, Habitat for Humanity and other area charities.
Let us strengthen the retail in your community. Give us a call today.