From choosing the land to getting entitlements to opening the doors, Regency has been doing it right since 1963.
- 86% of portfolio is anchored by top grocers, including Whole Foods Market, Publix, Safeway, Kroger and Trader Joe's.
- Grocer sales average more than $540 per square foot
- 94% average center occupancy over the last five years
- One million shoppers visit a Regency center each year
Quite simply, Regency's centers generate more shopper visits. This means greater sales and tax revenue.
- 333 centers totaling 43.6 million square feet nationwide
- We are located in most major U.S. markets
- 100,000 people live within three miles of a Regency center
- $100,000 average HHI, significantly higher than the national average
Regency builds where you want to be.
- 212 shopping centers developed nationally
- 7 projects currently under construction
- Regency leaders average more than 30 years of experience
- Earned perfect turnover scores from Target
For 50 years, Regency has been known for well-built, well-merchandised and well-maintained centers. People like shopping in our centers.
The Perfect Partner
- $175+ million development capital annually
- 212 shopping centers since 2000
- The best professionals in development, construction and leasing
- We know every aspect and intricacy of development
Regency can add what is needed - capital, talent or expertise - to finish your project.
By taking a fresh look, Regency continually transforms and elevates our centers into thriving neighborhood gathering places that consumers prefer and talk about... learn more