We stand by our values to do what is right: for the environment, our communities, and our people.
We're committed to being an industry leader in sustainability and continually improving our performance.
With this vision, we promise to pursue the following objectives:
- Comply with environmental laws and regulations, ordinances and industry standards.
- Strive to reduce natural resource and energy consumption, pollution, greenhouse gas emissions, and waste.
- Publicly disclose our sustainability policies, goals and performance.
- Engage with tenants, employees, local communities, suppliers and other stakeholders on key sustainability issues.
- Contribute to the betterment of our communities and uphold our values of honesty, integrity fairness.
We believe this commitment is not only the right thing to do, but also supports the company in achieving key strategic objectives, leads to better risk management, improves our communities, enhances our reputation and relationships with key stakeholders, and is in the best interest of our shareholders. Consequently, our approach to sustainability focuses on integrating management responsibilities across our business to address sustainability's environmental, social, and governance factors.
For the past five years we have voluntarily participated in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), one of the most widely used sustainability disclosure frameworks for real estate companies. For the past three years, Regency has been awarded the Green Star designation from GRESB.
We believe that transparency is in the best interest of our company and we are committed to expanding the scope of our sustainability reporting. Regency's most recent GRESB survey can be found here.