Regency's Approach to Corporate Responsibility
Regency's values, including the critical importance that we place on Corporate Responsibility, are the foundation of who we are and what we do. They drive us to implement leading environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives through our Corporate
Responsibility Program. Our Program is built on four pillars and guided by our focus on three overarching concepts: long-term value creation, our Regency brand and reputation and the importance of maintaining our culture.
At a Glance
2020/21 Community Recognition
- An “A” ESG Rating from MSCI
- Assessed by Sustainalytics as having a low risk of material financial impacts from ESG factors, with a score in the 10th percentile for REITs.
- Inclusion in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
- Attainment of the highest score of “1” in the Environmental, Social and Governance ISS Quality Score
- Certification as a Green Lease Leader
- Named to the Management Top 250 by the Wall Street Journal
- Recipient of the First Coast Healthiest Companies Award for the 12th consecutive year, with six years of Platinum recognition for our commitment to employee health.
- Achievement of a GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) Green Star for the sixth consecutive year and an “A” for public disclosure ranking 3rd among the comparison group