At a Glance
2020 Community Recognition
- An “A” ESG Rating from MSCI
- Assessed by Sustainalytics as having a low risk of material financial impacts from ESG factors, with a score in the 10th percentile for REITs.
- Inclusion in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index
- Attainment of the highest score of “1” in the Social and Governance ISS Quality Score
- Certification as a Green Lease Leader
- Named to the Management Top 250 by the Wall Street Journal
- Recipient of the First Coast Healthiest Companies Award for the 12th consecutive year, with six years of Platinum recognition for our commitment to employee health.
- Achievement of a GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark) Green Star for the sixth consecutive year and an “A” for public disclosure ranking 3rd among the comparison group
Corporate Responsibility Documents
We believe that transparency is in the best interest of our company and we are committed to expanding the scope of our sustainability reporting.